Accelerated Bachelor of Arts in Religion/Master of Arts in Teaching (with Teacher Certification)

To earn an Accelerated BA/MAT in Religion, a student must complete all basic requirements for the BA degree with a major in the Department of Religion, as well as additional coursework at the graduate level. (See Graduate Catalog for details of graduate requirements, including eligibility and admission)