Joint Bachelor of Arts/Master of Arts in Teaching (with Teacher Certification)

To earn the joint BA/MAT in Biochemistry or Chemistry, a student must complete all basic requirements for the BA degree with a major in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, as well as additional coursework at the graduate level. (See Graduate Catalog for details of graduate requirements, including eligibility and admission).