State Licensing Examination

For more information or resources regarding social work licensing, students can contact their advanced year practicum liaison, Baylor University Career Center, the Garland School of Social Work Career Services office, and visit Advanced-year students will be enrolled in a licensure support course at the beginning of their advanced-year internship. Students are responsible for visiting the ASWB site and any state licensing resources to receive up-to-date information on licensing requirements and processes for the state where they intend to practice social work. Students are also responsible for reviewing licensing disclosure information for the state where they wish to practice; students can find additional information here: Baylor Professional Education Licensure Disclosure