Accelerated Bachelor of Arts/Master of Arts in Communication

To earn an Accelerated BA/MA in Communication a student must complete all basic requirements for the BA degree with a major in Communication: Corporate Communication (Communication Specialists may petition for consideration) from the Department of Communication, as well as additional coursework at the graduate level.  (See Graduate Catalog for details of graduate requirements, including eligibility and admission).