Accelerated Bachelor of Arts in Journalism/Master of Arts in Museum Studies

To earn an Accelerated BA in Journalism and MA in Museum Studies, a student must complete all requirements for the BA degree with a major in Journalism, as well as additional coursework at the graduate level. (See the Graduate Catalog for details of graduate requirements, including eligibility and admissions.)