Each candidate for the Master of Divinity degree must complete the entire theological studies core and may select an academic certificate. This certificate must be declared at the time of academic advisement in the student’s first semester. Students seeking to change their certificate must submit a petition to the Office of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
Our certificates offered include:
- Biblical Studies and Languages (BSTL) Certificate
- Chaplaincy Ministry (CHMI) Certificate
- Family Ministries (FAMI) Certificate
- Music Leadership in Worship (MULW) Certificate
- Preaching (PREA) Certificate
- Spiritual Formation and Discipleship (SPFD) Certificate
- Sports Ministry (SPMI) Certificate
- Theology, Ecology, and Food Justice (TEFJ) Certificate
- World Christianity and Witness (WOCW) Certificate
Students are not required to select a certificate. Those students may select 15 hours of electives at the Seminary to receive the "Theology" concentration.