Accelerated Bachelor of Science/Master of Arts in Teaching (with Teacher Certification)

To earn an Accelerated BS/MAT in Environmental Science, a student must complete all basic requirements for the BA degree and a major in Environmental Science, as well as additional coursework at the graduate level. (See Graduate Catalog for details of graduate requirements, including eligibility and admission).