Accelerated Bachelor of Arts/Master of Arts in Museum Studies

To earn an Accelerated BA/MA in Museum Studies, a student must apply in their junior year and complete all requirements for the BA degree with a major in Museum Studies, as well as additional coursework at the graduate level. (See the Graduate Catalog for details of graduate requirements, including eligibility and admissions.)