Accelerated Bachelor of Arts International Studies/Master of Arts in Teaching (with Teacher Certification)

To earn an Accelerated BA/MAT in International Studies, a student must complete all basic requirements for the BA degree with a major in Political Science, as well as additional coursework at the graduate level. (See Graduate Catalog for details of graduate requirements, including eligibility and admission).